Line Loss Pro takes a two-step assessment during which prospective customers help us help them determine if Line Loss Pro is right for them. The two steps include (i) a gathering of customer facility and usage information and (ii) an analysis of customer information that results in an estimate of savings and a likely scenario of implementation.
Gathering of customer facility and usage information: the value of Line Loss Pro filters and service is savings, but those savings depend on cost-effective deployment of filters in the right numbers and in the right locations in your facility. In order for Line Loss Pro to best determine the number of filters a customer needs and to also accurately develop for the customer of an estimate of savings, a prospective customer should supply the following kinds of information to Line Loss Pro
- Number of meters, panels and sub-panels, etc.
- Usage characterization (% HVAC, % occupancy/vacancy, % electrical equipment type, etc.) per panel.
- Records of historic power consumption and cost
Analysis and Assessment:
based on the information supplied by the prospective customer, Line Loss Pro generates and shares the following.
- Estimates of number of filters, installations schedule and cost, and Potential Savings, and
- An assessment of whether Line Loss Pro Filters are a good option for the prospective customer.